September


bodysuit: h&m // jeans: citizens of humanity // sandals: steve madden // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: michael kors // bracelet: club monaco // lipstick: nars in heatwave

So if you follow me on Snapchat you would have seen my recent post about this bodysuit. I'm actually not sure if it's a bathing suit or an actual bodysuit but hey I'm going to stick with the bodysuit idea. It wasn't in the swimwear section and doesn't necessarily feel like a bathing suit so I went with it. The colours are so fun and I love how bold it is! 

As much as I love how casual this outfit is I can't help but get annoyed at how much my Liya's stretched out. If you're thinking of getting them... SIZE DOWN! I mean, over the past few months I've lost a bit of weight but these completely stretched out which makes me so sad! 

In other news, how is it already September? I seriously cannot believe it. I have some fun stuff to look forward to this month. My mom arrives on Sunday and we are headed to BC for a week! We are heading to Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria! I cannot wait.

Happy long weekend... and as always, thank you for reading! 



1 comment

  1. I'm so so scared of bodysuits because of my celiacs sometimes I bloat like crazy (#realtalk) but I friggen love the look of them so much! You're making me want to be brave.


    xo, Kait.
    www.teacupsandthings.com

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall