girl in the big blue sweater


sweater: club monaco // jeans: mother // shoes: aldo // bag: rebecca minkoff c/o: shopbop 

I've had a love affair with blue lately (my nails are blue too!) and this sweater was just perfect. 
It's a little out there with the exaggerated oversized arms but hey it's different and the colour was too good to pass up! 

How was your weekend? If you follow me on Instagram and Snapchat you may have noticed I spent it in the mountains. It's seriously one of my favourite places, the Wild West was blessed with some great weather too so it was wonderful! January has been kinda stressful for me so it was just great to escape and enjoy all the beautiful scenery. 

Happy Monday!


5 comments

  1. you look beautiful in this amazing blue sweater, love from beauty parlous in karachi

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks for sharing this Post, visit our website
    Keep Updating such topics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Informative! This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much for sharing this!
    http://www.creatorsdesk.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are ones that open up in the front and others that you pull over your head. cashmere sweater womens

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall