embroidered collar


sweater: club monaco (recent) // skirt: zara // boots: zara // watch: michael kors // sunglasses: karen walker 

Embroidery seems to be everywhere lately! 
I've always loved embroidery and I love the fact that it's basically on everything now. This sweater from Club Monaco is so fun and perfect if you're trying to subtly embrace the trend. The collar gives it the extra oomph it needs. 

Also, I know what you're thinking... ummm bare legs in January? I know it seems crazy but we had some amazing weather this past weekend and I decided some leg was necessary! For the first time in a while I wasn't freezing while taking these photos. It got me thinking that maybe, just maybe there are some warmer days ahead? ;) 

Ps. How is it almost February? Time has been flying, hopefully this work week flies by! Is it weird, I'm ready for the weekend already? 

Happy Monday! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall