put a bow on it


top: club monaco (on sale!) // pants: club monaco (old) // shoes: c/o call it spring // lipstick: chanel 

I wouldn't call myself a "dress" kind of girl. Don't get me wrong, I do like dresses but I don't wear them very often since a lot of them are too girly for my liking. I'm way more comfortable wearing culottes, jeans or a jumpsuit. 
With that being said, it really surprised me that I actually liked this very feminine top. I mean the bow is pretty intense. I wouldn't say many guys would like it but hey most of us girls dress for...girls right? There is something so chic about it, it looks like a designer piece with a very budget friendly price. It would also look super cute with a pair of skinny jeans! 

In other news, I'm going back home (Ontario...GTA area) NEXT WEEK! I haven't seen my family or friends since November and I was only home for a long weekend. I'm so looking forward to it! I'm going to see some of my friends get hitched, hang out with family and friends and then go out for another friends bachelorette! AHHH the life of a 29 year old...

Happy Wednesday! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall