last days of summer

top: banana republic (on sale!) // jeans: mother denim // shoes: aldo (old) // sunglasses: ray-ban

This summer has been pretty casual for me fashion wise. I love dressing up but on my "off days" you'll usually catch me wearing my favourite pair of jeans (Citizens or Mother's are my favourite) and a cute top. A lot of my friends tease me and say I'm a "fancy"girl but in all honesty, 90% of the time dressed down. 

A few weeks ago, I stopped by Banana Republic and fell in love with this top. The colours were different than anything I have in my closet and I just found the straps so cute and unique. I also think the colours are dark enough to wear into the Fall season with a jacket and dress pants as well. It's all about smart shopping my friends!

What do you all have planned for the week? Anything exciting? I feel like everyone I know is either away on vacation or going on vacation this week or next and I'm getting some serious FOMO. It's been a while since I've gone on a true vacation and I think it's time to start planning one. Perhaps in the new year to celebrate the....cringe...... big..... 3-0! 

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by! xo


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall