LAKE MINNEWANKA


coat: h&m (recent) // sweater: h&m // jeans: mother // boots: frye // sunglasses: karen walker 

I was fortunate to have this past weekend off which in the retail world is almost unheard of during the holiday season. I was so grateful to have it off because it gave me time to run errands and spend some much needed quality time with loved ones. The mountains were calling my name and we made our way to Lake Minnewanka.

If you've followed this blog for a while, you may know that I've done a few of my photos here but never have I gone in December and it not be frozen! It's crazy! I still can't get over it! Nuggz was of course loving the weather even though it was crazy windy (in true Alberta style). 

Also, can we talk about the fact that it's less than 10 days till Christmas? When did that happen? Luckily, the gifts I sent my family should be there today or tomorrow! I still have a few things to buy but since I work in a mall it's pretty easy to get it done. 

Have you ever been to Lake Minnewanka? Isn't it gorgeous? I feel so lucky to live so close!

Happy Monday!


2 comments

  1. It is a fantastic blog! This blog is very impressive. Thank you for sharing.

    Steampunk Glasses

    buy mens sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post and great photos! ….. Surpluss.in is a unique opportunity to get global brands at your doorstep ..Comfort fit jeans for men

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall