leopard midi shirt dress


dress: aritzia // heels: poppy barley // sunglasses: karen walker 

It's been a little while eh! 
I'm so sorry for my absence on the blog, it's been busy having two jobs and this weather not cooperating with me in the slightest! I feel like Calgary has switched with Vancouver weather. We've had non stop rain and it's brutal! We've had a few pockets of sunshine and of course I took full advantage. 

In true Melanie fashion, I fully took advantage of the Aritzia Clientele sale and snagged a few items I've had my eye on. This dress was one of them! Obviously, I have a little thing for midi dresses and of course leopard print. This dress is honestly perfect and if I could buy it in more colours I totally would! It also has quite the scandalous slit and I'm all for it. 

Also in other news, HOW is it almost Stampede? I'M NOT READY! I'm not usually a Stampede girl but I love the grounds and the fashion. I'm not ready in the slightest... where are your go to places to shop? I don't like the typical look! 

As always, thank you for reading! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall