hello fall


hair clip: coutukitsch // top: h&m // jeans: club monaco // boots: steve madden // sunglasses: karen walker 

Ahh.. it's officially Fall! Seriously, when did that happen? 

I love fall and the beautiful colours and leaves. Unfortunately, Calgary doesn't get much of a Fall season, we kind of skip right over it and head right into Winter. This past weekend was one of those magical weekends where the weather was absolutely perfect and we spent most of it outside. It's hard to believe it's almost October but yeah I'm kinda hoping the rest of the month goes by quickly as September is a bit of a hard month for me personally. October is going to be quite fun with some travel so I'm really looking forward to that. 

In other news, I've been loving the clothes at H&M lately! I kinda go through phases with that store. I went last week and bought a few things...including this blouse! I was completely obsessed! I've been trying to be more mindful of what I buy and really think about items I could wear not only in my professional but personal life as well in various ways. This blouse is so great with a pair of jeans but would look equally as great with a pair of black or mustard dress pants or even a leather skirt and booties! 

Have you been to H&M lately? I'm thinking of doing a haul and showcasing what I got.. would that be something of interest to you guys? 

As always, thank you for reading!

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect outfit to choose for the style conscious adventurous women – denim jeans for women. Classic design with a modern fashion touch, it accentuates your style and inner feminity – just the partner for a long active day and a must-have for every woman out there. This denim jacket will adorn your wardrobe for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall