the perfect fall sweater


sweater: club monaco // pants: club monaco // earring: club monaco 

First of all, I just want to say thank you for everyone who's been so concerned about my foot! It's been just over a week but it's felt like a lifetime. I'm not going to lie, it hasn't been great. It's hard to stay positive as it's difficult to get around and quite frankly I miss wearing two shoes hahaha. It's also quite painful, it's going to be a long road ahead. My outfit photos from now on won't be showing much of my shoes or should I say shoe

All I've wanted to buy lately are cozy sweaters and this one immediately caught my eye because of the colour. It's literally the perfect sweater! It's warm, not itchy (a plus because I find so many sweaters are itchy) and a great oversized fit. I did realize that I should probably stop buying sweaters and start buying blouses as I don't have that many... crazy but true! Also, how is it already November 7th? It's just crazy to me! Pretty soon it'll be Christmas! 

As always, thank you for reading and be sure to check out my outfit details below!

9 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you’re wondering, Can I pay someone to take my online class for me, we can help. We take your online classes, tests, assignment & homework with top. Monster Truck Events

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. Vattenskärning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. Sexy Bikini

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you’re wondering, Can I pay someone to take my online class for me, we can help. We take your online classes, tests, assignment & homework with top. Compliance Pro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Coffee is my drug, I love this drink and once even worked baristа. I can not imagine my day without coffee, as well as without CBD oil, which I constantly buy in Royal CBD. I advise everyone.flirt for free

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Dambulla Cave Temple Entrance Fee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures. Bradenton

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall