trading the aircast for air force 1's


sweater: club monaco // jeans: citizens of humanity // sneakers: nike // sunglasses: valley eyewear 

You may not be able to tell in these photos but I did something very naughty. 
I traded my aircast for air force 1's for approx 10 minutes... I felt pretty badass but hey I was tired of showing my boot. Not going to lie, when I took these photos it was pretty painful to wear something that wasn't supporting my ankle and foot properly but all in the sake of fashion right? 

Fast foward a few weeks and I'm finally officially out of the boot. It's going to take some time to adjust to wearing shoes again and at the moment I can only wear a boot that supports my ankle. It's a good thing it's not summer time!

Also, is it just me or does it not really feel like Christmas time? I have my apartment decorated with my tree and all but somehow it doesn't feel christmas-y yet. I still have a ton to do as well... oh boy. It's a good thing I have some extra time as I won't be going home till the 30th.

Are you done all your shopping for Christmas? The whole thought of getting that organized stresses me out! 


8 comments

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Binary Options Copytrading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Best Binary Options Strategy PDF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. Quotex Binary Options

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. VFX Alerts Binary Options

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. free crypto trading bot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Best Quotex Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Trader's Fallacy is one of the most familiar yet treacherous ways a Forex trader can go wrong. This is a huge pitfall when using any manual Forex trading system. Commonly called the "gambler's fallacy" or "Monte Carlo fallacy" from gaming theory and also called the "maturity of chances fallacy" the Trader's Fallacy is a powerful temptation that takes many different forms for the Forex trader. how to trade forex beginners

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are Yo fashion Lover
    Celebrity Style Jackets Lets grab With Us Your Fashion Dress

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall