take me shopping and i'm yours.



So instead of being in the office today my boss and I were shopping in the city from 11 am - 7 pm ( I kid you not). It was definitely a workout.. who knew shopping in one of the biggest malls was so hard?
We were mainly shopping for our company Christmas party that is on Saturday.  
We are not even done all the shopping either, tomorrow morning until lunch we will be making gift baskets and shopping the great retail in small town Alberta! 
I also picked up a few little things to add to my Christmas gifts for my family.
Also in true Melanie fashion, I bought a few items for myself:

  1. a pair of killer heels for a NYE wedding 
  2. a pair of great leather wedge boots that went from 200 to 83! 
  3. a pair of jeans
  4. some mitts
  5. thick shorts 
  6. a clutch 
  7. a workout headband
Do I have a problem? 
YES

p.s I justified this little spree by knowing I was getting paid the entire day! best job ever!

3 comments

  1. What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information.
    legal spice for sale cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.
    k2 incense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog explaining all the main points very awesomely. Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post. Visit: Shopping Emoji

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall