workout motivation


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 

Ever since I got back from my visit home a few weeks back I realized I was in a major workout slump and I think it may have had to do with the fact that I hadn't bought workout clothes in well over a year. I've made a few purchases these past couple weeks and believe it or not, I've felt so motivated to go! Is that weird? New clothes make me motivated to workout! Whatever makes you go right? I've been going regularly and I love it!

The options to look stylish and work a sweat are endless, here are some of my faves:
  1. How cute is this tee? This line by Spiritual Gangster is so fun and perfect for any yogi 
  2.  I've been a big fan of Stella McCartney's line for Adidas and this gym bag is perfect and guaranteed to always be in style 
  3. I've recently been introduced to S'well water bottles and they are the bomb.com and really do keep your water super cold for hours
  4. Legging's are definitely not boring anymore and these ones by Mara Hoffman are so fun! 
  5. Running shoes have become the new it shoe to wear and I'm definitely guilty of owning a few pairs! These ones by Steven are so great to wear in and out of the gym
What motivates you to go to the gym? 


2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    squat

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall