Girly Stocking Stuffers under $100 (That Don't Suck)



It's that time of the year, Christmas shopping! One of my favourite things to shop for? Stocking stuffers! 
I'm a big fan of stocking stuffers on Christmas mornings. There's something so fun about getting random little things that you wouldn't necessarily buy yourself. There's the sense of surprise with each item! 
I've rounded up a few unexpected stocking stuffers for the stylish girl in your life... heck throw one of those in or yourself while you're at it! The best part? All these items are under $100! 

1.) Hair Ties- What girl doesn't need hair ties? I swear, I lose mine at an alarming rate BUT these ones would be a little harder to lose with the cute decals! 

2.) Eye Mask, Thong & Candle Set- What's not to love about this little kit? 

3.) Key Chain- I feel like it's all the range now to attach key chains to your purse and there are so many cute ones out there!

4.) Little Dish- These are perfect stocking stuffers, I love using little dishes like these for storing some delicate jewelry or watches. 

5.) S'well Water Bottle- Ok, these are the BOMB.COM! I have one and I love it! They keep things cold or hot for hours.. who doesn't love that? Plus they're cute! 

6.) Kahri Anna Doll- These selection of stylish icon dolls are SO cute and such a unique item to give someone! I'm obsessed!

7.) Rifle Paper Co. Cards- Everyone loves stationary, and the Rifle Paper Co. people do it the best! 

8.) Gym ID Case- I love this! When I go to the gym I usually just bring my cards and slot them into my sweater but having them like this is way better and cuter of course! 

9.) Shashi Bracelet- I love this bracelet! It looks homemade, almost like a friendship bracelet, ahh brings me back to my youth! ;) 

Did I mention all these items are under $100? Amazing!

Happy Wednesday! 






No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall