Patches


coat: zara // tank: brandy melville // skirt: c/o joe fresh // heels: zara 

I'm not entirely onboard with the "patchwork" trend that's going on right now.
 I'm not sure what exactly I dislike about it but it's not my favourite thing this year. I think a lot of patchwork pieces overdo it and it can end up looking cheap. There are times however, where you can find a trend piece that works and this coat does just that. I've seen it on a few bloggers and Instagrammers and I absolutely loved it. The fabric drapes nicely and it's just so much fun. Sometimes you need pieces that are a little edgier, a little different than the regular. Trend pieces are what sets you apart from the classic crowd I find. It doesn't hurt that this particular trend piece was totally affordable as well!

What do you think of the patchwork trend? Are you on board? What do you like/don't like about this trend? Any other trends you like or dislike? I'd love to know!

Ps. Thank you to those who entered my Hillberg & Berk contest! The winner is Suzanne G! I'll be emailing you soon! Stay tuned for more exciting contests.

Happy Monday! 

7 comments

  1. Such a fun look, love it!
    Visit me back :)
    mandyshareslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning! love the patchwork too. I have a bomber jacket with patches on it- I think it works great with military-style items! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull it off so well! I don't know if I'm on board or not haha. I don't think I'll be buying into it, but I do enjoy seeing it on other people ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

© bornlippy
Maira Gall