September


bodysuit: h&m // jeans: citizens of humanity // sandals: steve madden // sunglasses: ray-ban // watch: michael kors // bracelet: club monaco // lipstick: nars in heatwave

So if you follow me on Snapchat you would have seen my recent post about this bodysuit. I'm actually not sure if it's a bathing suit or an actual bodysuit but hey I'm going to stick with the bodysuit idea. It wasn't in the swimwear section and doesn't necessarily feel like a bathing suit so I went with it. The colours are so fun and I love how bold it is! 

As much as I love how casual this outfit is I can't help but get annoyed at how much my Liya's stretched out. If you're thinking of getting them... SIZE DOWN! I mean, over the past few months I've lost a bit of weight but these completely stretched out which makes me so sad! 

In other news, how is it already September? I seriously cannot believe it. I have some fun stuff to look forward to this month. My mom arrives on Sunday and we are headed to BC for a week! We are heading to Kelowna, Vancouver and Victoria! I cannot wait.

Happy long weekend... and as always, thank you for reading! 



2 comments

  1. I'm so so scared of bodysuits because of my celiacs sometimes I bloat like crazy (#realtalk) but I friggen love the look of them so much! You're making me want to be brave.


    xo, Kait.
    www.teacupsandthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need free Instagram Followers and Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT & TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

© bornlippy
Maira Gall