So I guess it's fall now?


trench: aritzia // top: aritzia // pants: aritzia // shoes: aldo (old) // clutch: mango // sunglasses: karen walker 

Fall has hit us right at the beginning of September in true Wild West fashion. 
I know I say this every year but it's still crazy to me how different the weather is here in Alberta compared to home in Ontario. I so wish we had more of a summer and that we didn't skip fall and go straight to winter. It may be fall now but I guarantee you we will see snow at some point this September. 

Anyway, enough with the sad weather talk. Can we talk about my trench and the fact that I've finally been able to bust it out? I bought this a while back when Aritzia had it's clientele sale and I'm completely obsessed. I guess there's some advantages to the changing temperatures right? On another  note, If you follow me on Snap, you'd know about this amazing clutch my mom got me from Spain! HOW AMAZING IS IT? I can't get over how perfect it is! You'll be seeing lots of it in the future ;) 

Happy Tuesday! Hope you all had a great long weekend.




No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall