Fall Investments: the blazer


blazer: club monaco // tee: club monaco // jeans: citizens of humanity // boots: club monaco 

Well, summer is officially over and fall is here. I've been busy trying to organize my closet and trying to be smarter in terms of what I buy. Will I wear it multiple times? Can I pair these items with several things? Am I just buying this for the 'gram? The struggle is real seriously when you have a style blog. You often feel pressure to wear new things all the time and to stay up with current trends. What I've realized over time is that buying pieces that you can keep in your closet for years is far better than buying "fast" fashion. 

One of my major investment suggestions for fall is of course- a blazer.  Yes, of course a blazer is an essential. It's not news to most of you but a blazer is absolute essential in your fall wardrobe but finding one that fits and is of good quality is hard to come by. I may be partial, but I love any blazer by Club Monaco. They are so well made and last forever. This one is a bit of an update the tuxedo lapel. It gives it a fancier feel and I LOVE IT! It is a bit on the pricier side but it's completely worth it. I love pairing blazers with denim and a simple white tee. It's classic and makes you look like a coooool girl (I feel like saying that makes me immediately NOT cool haha). 

Have a great Tuesday! damn it's almost October! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall