Fall Essentials: Snakeskin booties


top: aritzia // jeans: gap // shoes: aldo (old but similar below) // sunglasses: toms // earrings: simons 


It's been super dark and rainy for what seems like forever in Calgary which is probably why my picture quality is a bit off. I tried my best but it's been basically Vancouver up in here haha. 

The one great thing about fall is all the shopping of course. I have to admit, I've been going on a bit of a shopping spree lately but how can you not? Everything is just SO good in the fall. I justify it since Calgary is cold for almost the entire year (SIGH... once again why do I live here?) I've also been feeling a tad SAD (seasonal affective disorder) and homesick at the same time and I think I've been shopping to make myself feel better about it lol. 

Anywho, I've had these boots for a few years, I initially bought them for Stampede and never got rid of them because I love them so much. Fast forward a few years, and snakeskin is everywhere! I'm so glad I didn't get rid of them as they're in style now. They also look like a pair of Chloe boots which makes me super duper happy. I do think they're an essential for fall. They enhance every outfit and make you look like a coooool girl, plus if you're in Calgary you'll look festive AF... yehawww! (I'm so weird haha) 

What do you think of the snakeskin trend? I'm loving all of it! I currently want a skirt, a dress and accessories... I'm crazy! 

Have an amazing 1ST OF OCTOBER!, September sucked especially the end of the month for various reasons but I'm glad its October! Fresh month, fresh perspective! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall