facing my fears with a pencil skirt


top: club monaco (recent) // skirt: joe fresh (older but very similar below) // bag: banana republic // watch: c/o bulova // heels: zara (older) // lipstick: NARS in heatwave

You know what's awesome? It's NOT Monday! We Canadians were treated to a nice long weekend and was it ever needed. It was the perfect weekend to hang out with friends, unwind and just enjoy the amazing weather we had. Luckily for me, I only have a 3 day week! I'm already looking forward to my Friday off! 

Ok, on to the outfit, I've had this skirt for a while and I LOVE it but I'm very self conscious in it. If you've noticed, I'm not a big fan of anything that clings to my body unless they're jeans due to the fact that my hips don't lie.... they really don't haha. I went a little out of my comfort zone and wore it and believe it or not, felt pretty damn good in it! Yay for some body confidence! I need some because I haven't been feeling the greatest in that department thats for sure. I'm getting there though! I've been working out and I'm starting spin on Wednesday with the bf. Gotta look good for the next couple weeks! Lots of exciting things happening soon!

Have a great Monday Tuesday! 



1 comment

  1. Girl you are rockin' it! I totally get what you mean about clingy clothes…I have a couple body-con type dresses that of course Steven thinks I look amazing in, but I never feel very comfortable. It's the boobs, those damn things. Not to mention everything I ate suddenly appears in my tummy bulge haha. Knits are definitely not forgiving. Lucky for you that skirt looks fantastic! Beautiful as ever xx

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall