frilled sleeves


sweater: h&m // jeans: h&m // boots: aldo // sunglasses: karen walker 

Oh hi winter 2.0! 
Calgary got hit with quite the snowstorm over the weekend and it seems like it's not going to stop this coming week either. It was pretty hard to take pictures in this crazy storm but somehow we did it! Don't worry, my coat and a warm car were about 5 seconds away ;) 

In other news, I feel like H&M is killing it lately! I mean, I go through phases with the store but lately I've been loving it so much. Their jeans are just the bomb.com and I've been on the lookout for the perfect frilly sleeved sweater and finally found one that worked! It's just perfect enough to wear with a coat and not look bulky. Most of the ones I've tried on have been far too bulky on the arms making it super unflattering on me. 

What do you think of the frilly sleeve trend going on? Some of them go a bit to far in my opinion! Embrace the trend but don't look like a crazy person....am I right? 

Happy Monday!


1 comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall