new hair new me


dress: club monaco // slides: club monaco // earrings: zara 

So I decided when I got back to Calgary that I wanted to switch up my hair. I was kinda tired of my darkish hair and wanted a change with little maintenance. 
In comes my girl Farhana who has made a name for herself in Calgary and her kick ass balayage. I am so proud that she opened up her own beautiful salon - The Beige Label. I wasn't able to see her this time but she assured me her assistant Jess was amazing and she was! I'm so happy with my hair. It's so great to trust a stylist, I've had bad experiences in the past and I have loved every moment I've had with Farhana and her team. 

Now on to my dress. This really is the summer of Melanie in dresses. I don't think I've worn this many ever. I don't know what it is, but the summer of 2018 has been a good one for dresses. I've been living in these slides too. I love pairing sneakers with dresses, it's just a fun way to casually wear them.
I've also decided I'm going to do a "no shop" August and I'm quite scared about it. It's so hard to commit to since I work in a mall and there are so many temptations. Have you ever done one? I'd love to know your tips. I'm thinking of leaving my cards at home and having a set amount of cash for the week and that's all I can spend and when it runs out, it runs out! What do you think? Doable?

Since it's still July... I've linked my outfit below for your shopping needs ;)

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall