The Melanie Dress


dress: club monaco (on sale!) // shoes: c/o call it spring // sunglasses: karen walker // bag: cult gaia // hoops: zara

Ahhh, I would like to call this week the calm AFTER the storm. The Calgary Stampede is over and the city has gone back to normal. One thing I really love about Stampede time is how the city comes alive as Calgary can be quite quiet otherwise. What I won't miss is the drunk people staggering at all hours of the day and night though haha. 

I wore this dress during Stampede and I absolutely loved it. Everyone at work called it "The Melanie dress" as they all know how much I love a good pattern. It's the perfect summer dress. It's tiered, floral and a maxi! I dont think I've ever worn as many dresses as I have this summer. It's weird because I'm usually quite picky when it comes to dresses but this summer all I want to do is wear dresses. I think it also has to do with the fact that it's been SO hot in Calgary lately, like 30+. I am in NO way complaining about it! I love every moment since we all know it's going to be winter for 5 million years soon... 

Ps. Is Cult Gaia still a thing? I know it was HUGE last summer but I personally still like it! I mean, it's not the most practical bag and it's mostly for the 'gram but yeah I love it still! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall