button fly jeans


blazer:  club monaco (old but similar below) // tee: club monaco // jeans: gap (on sale!) // boots: aldo // necklace:  wolf circus 

I am SO tired of this cold we've been having here in Calgary that I've decided to just wear spring clothes despite the extreme temperatures.
I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of button fly jeans and I feel so lucky that I found them at Gap! Gap has always been a favourite brand of mine for denim. Their denim fit girls with a booty so well! They're so well made and at such a great price as well. I could go on and on about these jeans I swear! I got them for $41 and I've worn them probably 3 out of the 7 days last week haha. 

Also in other news, I've decided I'm going to revamp my blog over the next month. A completely different look, more accessible and a different name! I'm very excited for this next chapter. Hopefully you'll love it!

Have a great Wednesday...were almost there!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall