leopard turtleneck


coat: club monaco (older but this years version below) // turtleneck: h&m // jeans: citizens of humanity // belt: j.crew // boots: vegabond shoemakers // bag: kayu

Ahhhh... Monday has arrived and it's March 4th and STILL freezing. Seriously though it takes some other level of patience to deal with the weather in Alberta. The good thing is that some of my family arrive today and I'm so happy! Sometimes all you need is your family around and we have a week of fun activities...which basically means eating all the food and going to the mountains.

Also, not sure if you guys are over leopard print but it's obvious that it's here to stay for me. I've always thought it was a neutral. It's such a fun pattern and surprisingly easy to pair with a lot of items. I recently picked up this turtleneck from H&M along with a silky leopard skirt that I will style later this month! Leopard print is something that is more of a trend piece for me and H&M is a great place to get the trends and not spend a lot of money so you can spend it on something more valuable like a bag or a coat.

Have an amazing Monday and as always, thank you for reading!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall