weekend uniform


coat: club monaco // turtleneck: aritzia // jeans: citizens of humanity // sneakers: c/o puma // earrings: zara 

I've been pretty basic in terms of fashion lately which is kinda rare for me. The weather hasn't been helping with my fashion inspiration since it's been so damn cold out. This past weekend we saw some warmer temperatures which made the city seem ALIVE again which was such a refreshing change. Sadly, my family is leaving this evening and I'll be back to reality with working, working out (I've been eating the world for a week straight), school assignments and other obligations. The good thing is that more company is coming, it's my birthday month and some travel bookings are in order for this summer. 

On the weekends you can almost always find me in jeans and sneakers. I've had these awesome Puma sneakers for a bit but I just started wearing them and I'm completely obsessed. They're so fun, not to mention super comfortable as well.

I've been stocking up on some spring items that I can't wait to share on the blog whenever it decides to warm up! Stay tuned and if theres anything you'd like me to  cover - trend wise I'd be more than happy to do it!

Happy Monday!


2 comments

  1. You are so gorgeous! Love this casual look -- the colour of those sneakers is so dreamy! Best of luck with your studies and everything else you have on the go. Sorry we didn't have a chance to chat last night -- next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Justine!!! You know I think you're a beauty queen! Hopefully we get to catch up soon! :)

      Delete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall