neon


sweater: aritzia // pants: club monaco // bag: free people // necklace: wolf circus // shoes: club monaco (old) 

It's pretty clear that neon is a HUGE trend this spring season. It's honestly everywhere, and I'm ALL for it! I mean, I even got it on my nails if you look closely ;) 
After such a harsh, grey winter it's just so nice to wear fun spring colours, for me it really brightens my mood entirely. This sweater also made for a great St. Paddy's outfit...even though I didn't celebrate it at all haha. 

I think a lot of us are afraid to wear something so bright but if you wear it with a neutral it's actually really complimentary. I also thought about wearing it with a leopard skirt! I think it would be so fun but obviously not for everyone as it may be too riskayyy!

I also love my hair in these shots, I actually got my hair and makeup done yesterday when I took these pictures for a fun photoshoot that I can't wait to share! I so wish I could replicate this, for some reason I can never do it as good as a hairdresser. If anyone has any tips on effortless waves please let me know! 

What do you think of the neon trend? Do you think it's for everyone? I happen to think so! Step outside your comfort zone and you'll see it's the BEST!

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall