wearing a spring dress when it's not quite spring


blazer: club monaco // dress: club monaco // shoes: club monaco (old) // necklace: wolf circus // earrings: serefina 

We made it to Friday! THANK GOD. 
I feel like this week has dragged on like crazy and quite frankly I am ready for it to be over and behind me. I'm excited for this upcoming week! Why do you ask?! Well next Friday I turn 31... yes 31... WHEN DA HELL did that happen?! I honestly still feel like I'm in my 20's! I'm not ready to be old. I've been pretty sad about turning 31 but hey everyone say's your 30's are the best so let's see if that is true because 30 wasn't all that great for me... at least the beginning of it.

In other news, I got this dress recently and was immediately drawn to it because of the pattern of course. The weather hasn't necessarily cooperated with me but I'm still wearing it! A fun way of wearing a dress is pairing it with a blazer. I often do this with summer dresses that I want to carry on into fall. You could also pair this with a cute cropped sweater! The possibilities are endless my friends... I can't wait to wear this to one of the many weddings I'm attending this summer as well! 

What are you up to this weekend? We have family visiting again haha so we are playing host! 

As always, thanks for reading! 


1 comment

  1. I really like your stylization. I hope that such posts will appear more often
    If you need a good quality fabric, check it out at ctnbee.com. I often order various types of fabric here.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall