spring is here


top: aritzia //  skirt: club monaco // shoes: club monaco //

It's basically Spring in Calgary and this girl is ALL for it! I'm just so incredibly tired of the cold, grey weather and it made me so uninspired fashion wise. The warmer temperatures have reignited my passion for this blog and I'm very excited for what's to come. 

This week has got me a bit scared to be honest. I'm turning 31 on Friday (March 29th) and I'm a bit scared about where I am. I know we all get there somehow but it's taken me a bit of time to get myself where I want to be. I've set some goals for myself in the next two months that I really need to keep myself accountable for. I read something on Instagram the other day that inspired me, it said It's okay to move at your own pace, it's okay if you haven't decided yet, it's okay to question everything. I've decided that it's OKAY, to be 31, it's ok to not be exactly where you want to be. It's okay to still work towards your goals. 

Here's to another year!

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall