pleated pants


jacket + top + pants + shoes: club monaco // sunglasses: karen walker // necklace: wolf circus 

Well it's April 1st and I became officially 31 on March 29th (no April Fools here). I've had a relaxing weekend and it gave me time to accept my fate haha. I'm getting old and I realized it's time to embrace it! You only look as old as you feel right? I still feel like I'm 21 so its OK! haha 

In usual Melanie fashion, I love myself a good print and when I saw these pants they had to become mine. Not only are they visually the coolest pants ever but they feel like a dream! They're so comfortable and quite frankly... a lot of fun! What's fashion without some fun right? I plan on wearing these all spring AND summer whenever that happens!

Hope you have a wonderful start to your week... you got this!



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall