styling a leopard print skirt


jacket: club monaco // tee: club monaco // skirt: h&m (sadly sold out online but similar h&m skirt below) // shoes: aldo // sunglasses: karen walker 

It feels like everyone is loving leopard print lately! I mean I've always been a fan so I'm quite happy it's more socially acceptable now haha. 
I got this skirt after I randomly saw it on someone passing by and had to ask her where it was from. I was pleasantly surprised it was from H&M! 
What I love about this skirt is the fact that it's so versatile. You could easily wear it to the office with a black blouse and blazer to wearing it with a cropped cami and heels for a night out. I decided to wear it with a tee which is also a great option for this skirt. You could wear it with your favourite sneakers too! It's honestly such a gem, David didn't like it too much actually but hey... guys don't get it right? ;) 

How would you wear this skirt? I'd love to know! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall