wedding season


dress: club monaco // hair clip: coutukitsch // bag: free people // shoes: aldo 

Well, this is a bit of a girly post for me isn't it? 
I love myself a good print and a good dress so obviously I couldn't resist this bad boy! I've also fully embraced the hair clip trend... I'm not sure I can pull it off but alas I'm trying my best! 

I have about 5000 weddings this summer, you probably think I'm exaggerating but I'm not. I'm not going to all of them as I have school and work but I think I might wear this one to one I have in July. I'm actually pretty excited for all of it to happen as they're in all in very different places!

On a different note, I'm so JEALOUS about Coachella! I've always wanted to go to a music festival but I've never really had the chance to go. I told myself last year that this year it would happen or I'd try to make it happen but that kinda dissolved.. I don't know anyone really in my group of friends that have wanted to go. I only knew one last year but yeah that didn't happen. Maybe next year? I watched a few of the performances live on Youtube but it obviously wasn't the same. Who wants to go with me next year?!

Ps. sorry for the lack of posting, I've been so incredibly busy these past few weeks but with the weather getting better I'll have more chances to shoot. 



No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall