ROMA VINTAGE SNEAKERS


trench: aritzia // cardigan: aritzia // jeans: citizens of humanity // sunglasses: valley eyewear // sneakers: c/o puma available at little burgundy 

Ok so it's pretty evident that I'm obsessed with sneakers. 
Don't get me wrong, I love heels but a good sneaker is so much more versatile and of course comfortable. Puma has always been one of my fave sneaker brands mainly because their designs are unreal and always have a vintage vibe to them. 

My lovely friends at Puma & Little Burgundy sent me these amazing Roma Vintage sneakers to style for that 2019 world and I love them. How cool are they though? They totally complement this outfit and quite frankly make me look cool AF. 

Now if the snow will go away I could wear them ALL the time ;) 

Happy May 1st! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall