belated birthday suit


dress: michael kors // belt: club monaco (sold out) // sandals: steve madden // sunglasses: karen walker 

Well, it's been about 2 months since I turned 31 and this is the first time I've worn my birthday dress!
I've been waiting forever to wear it and for that perfect weather to FINALLY happen. This week is an absolute beauty in Calgary and it makes me incredibly happy! I decided to celebrate the weather with debuting this dress. I don't normally shop at Michael Kors but when I saw this dress in the window I was immediately drawn to it. The colours are beautiful and one of those dresses you could easily dress up or down. I talked about it endlessly and I actually got it for my birthday! I decided to pair it with a leather belt for a slightly different look but it looks great without it as well.

I have a pretty chill week and I'm embracing it as next week comes some exciting new changes but I'm ready to take it head on!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall