the importance of being offline


top: zara (old) // pants: aritzia // shoes: steve madden // sunglasses: karen walker 

I know it's been a little while but I don't have any regrets. Sometimes, you need some time offline and I did. I think it was the combination between finishing my last class before summer, being busy in my personal life with my mom and nephew visiting and starting a new adventure....a new job! 

I also think it's important to take some time off social media when it starts to make you feel bad. I am guilty of being on social media quite a bit and then all of a sudden...I go down this deep hole of creeping and just end up feeling crappy. It's not fun and it's completely my fault but I'm human and it happens. I've also gone through some cleaning of who I follow, if someone doesn't "spark joy" to me and just makes me feel bad about my life then I unfollow. It's that simple! It's liberating and it will ultimately make you feel much better.

In other news, I LOVE THESE PANTS! Are they practical? NO! Are they fun?! YES!... Sold. 

Have a great day! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall