easy breezy linen


top: banana republic // pants: banana republic // bag: banana republic // sandals: c/o winners // sunglasses: karen walker // hair clip: simons // earrings: club monaco 

I took a brief hiatus from the blog and social media in general the past couple days to enjoy some family time with my mom and little nephew. It was so nice to spend time with them both and enjoy it with the little one as it was the first time I've met him! My condo is unusually quiet now, I got pretty used to having a baby around here! and no, it did not give us baby fever. I'm not ready for any of that in the slightest! There is still a ton I want to do and see. I mainly want to travel, this year is all about travelling for weddings but I think next year I want to go to JAPAN! We shall see if my dreams become a reality.

Ok so as most of you know, Calgary is a roller coaster in terms of weather. One day it could be super warm the next winter... literally. I took these photos last week when it was super warm and a linen outfit was totally appropriate. This past weekend it was legit winter, it's super hard to stay positive in this kind of weather but hey you gotta try! Also, in other news... I've actually been loving the collection at Banana Republic lately, it's super chic and great for summer! This whole outfit was on sale and it's so easy to layer and wear with tons of outfits. 

It's supposed to rain the whole week but let's hope some sunshine sneaks it's way through! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall