the deceiving dress


dress: h&m // shoes: club monaco // earrings: club monaco // sunglasses: karen walker 

If you've seen my stories on Instagram you know I was loving this dress I recently found at H&M. I go through phases where I won't find anything and then find everything I like. This season is one of the seasons where I love everything. Seriously though, when I wore this dress, I was asked several times where I got it and most of them guessed Aritzia or even Club Monaco but they were all surprised when I said H&M. It's seriously beautiful and it also comes in army green as well! 

The weather is finally turning out to be nice and I'm so excited. Hopefully the snow is gone for good because I'm OVER it. The weather is supposed to be amazing this weekend and it's perfect since my mom is coming to visit for the week! I cannot wait to spend some good quality time with her and to spend Mother's Day together. 

Have you found any good finds at H&M recently? I'd love to know!

No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall