green florals


top: aritzia // skirt: aritzia // sunglasses: c/o bonlook // necklace: club monaco // sandals: poppy barley 

Ahh... how is it Monday already? I feel like this weekend completely flew by! 
I had one of those great weekends. Spent some quality time with my guy, went to some of my favourite restaurants, ate all the food and wine (no regrets), mani/pedi's and hung out with some friends and enjoyed the sunshine...perfection. 

I don't know about you guys, but Aritzia has been absolutely KILLING it with their collection lately. I've always been a fan but this collection has me absolutely wanting everything and it's bad news for my wallet haha. This outfit is one of the things I've purchased in the last little bit. I've worn both pieces loads of times but not together. This time, I decided to pair it and I love the combo. It's so spring/summer friendly and I know I'll wear both pieces tons times which obviously helps justifying the purchase...right? ;) 

Hope you guys had a great weekend and as always, thanks for reading!


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall