vintage finds


dress: h&m // boots: steve madden // bag: vintage via the nines 

So I know what you're thinking... this is a very different dress than I usually wear. Yeah it might be slightly man repeller-ish but sometimes it's fun to wear things that aren't necessarily in your comfort zone. I did make the mistake of wearing this on a very unusually hot day in Calgary a few weeks ago and I felt like I was wearing a winter coat. Fast forward to today and it's literally winter wonderland outside... yes it's still September and it's full on snowing. It's super depressing and just makes me want to stay at home and be a hermit. 

In other news, how CUTE is this vintage bag I recently scored? I'm so obsessed and just the perfect colour and shape! it makes me want to go thrifting and I've never been that type of person! 

Send all the positive vibes for me today... the snow makes me super sad!



2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall