the ultimate summer dress


dress: club monaco // sandals: sam edelman c/o shopbop // bag: cult gaia // sunglasses: ray-ban 

I may have found the best summer dress!
As I mentioned in my last post, I'm not a huge dress kind of girl but I do find a good gem once in a while. I absolutely LOVE this dress, I fell in love with it over a month ago and decided to wait a little bit before I purchased. I then saw one of my favourite bloggers Julia from Gal Meets Glam wearing it and it just made my love for it grow even more. 
It might be a tad expensive but it's honestly so comfortable and the off the shoulder actually stays off the shoulder since there are separate arm holes. I can't wait to wear it for my friends upcoming bachelorette in Niagara on the Lake this coming weekend! Perfect for a wine tour ;) 

Also, I know just about every blogger has this bag... but come on... it's gorgeous! 

Happy Monday! 


No comments

Post a Comment

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall