turtleneck lover for life


turtleneck: club monaco (on sale!) // skirt: zara (old) // bag: zara // tights: joe fresh // shoes: steven by steve madden 

When I was home a few days ago, I was looking through old family photos with my mom and what I noticed is that my love for turtlenecks has been constant since I was a little girl. I often got made fun of by my friends in high school for my love of turtlenecks. I guess it was pretty valid as turtlenecks are usually reserved for someone a bit older and not a teenager.  I mean it never really bothered me as I think they're so versatile and cute but some may think it's a bit old lady-ish haha. Plus they keep you warm and toasty during the colder months...what's not to love?! 

As a turtleneck expert (haha) I think it's safe to say that I love the turtlenecks from Club Monaco. They're soft, thin (in a good way) and perfect for layering. I swear, I think I may have about 10 of them. You can't really go wrong though, they're currently on sale for $69 and they're having a great Black Friday sale! The more you spend the more you save... happy shopping ;) 

ps. stay tuned tomorrow... I'll be sharing some of my favourite Black Friday deals! #treatyoself 

1 comment

  1. Tu est pas la seul car moi aussi le col rouler est mon vetement fetish ca me fait triper en porter et ca me fait triper autant de voir les belle femme en porter

    ReplyDelete

© melanie liliana
Maira Gall